Are you driven by growth? Are you looking to grow a career in sales and see the power of relationships? Then consider joining our growing team here at SkillGigs as an Account Executive for our growing Digital division. This role specializes in acquiring customers through outbound opportunities and driving growth in the existing customer base. Responsible for providing customers with product solutions based on facts and understanding of customers’ business needs and strategy. Generates and owns opportunities through the full sales cycle from lead to close. This role is focused on Mid-Market segment customers with moderate to complex configurations. Operates with a customer centric mindset, with the ability to connect and sell to mid- to upper-level management.
SkillGigs a technology platform that is growing rapidly in the US market and making investments in our digital marketplace team. With a refreshed brand, we are looking to begin building a team of dynamic, multi-faceted data-driven professionals to take us to the next level of growth. Below you’ll find further detail.
But if you’re ready to chat, let’s chat! Please send us a ‘hello’ and an updated resume to email@example.com.
Who is SkillGigs:
SkillGigs, Inc. is a talent marketplace that connects skilled healthcare and technology job seekers with job opportunities. Beginning in 2019, on the belief that companies, and talent want to interact in innovative ways, SkillGigs’ aims to remove traditional workforce barriers. We are dedicated to empowering users with freedom of choice and balancing the power equation back to the job seeker and employers.
Account Executive Job Details:
Here’s an overview of the key accountabilities of the role:
- Coordinates with Customer Success Manager (CSM) to build simplified account plans. Coordinates with Marketing, CSM, and SDR to determine targeted marketing plays. Leads sales process for all SkillGigs’ solutions.
- Seeks new opportunities within existing accounts. Meets virtually with qualified leads to better understand customer needs and provide proposals. Leads efforts to create proposal for solution to prove value add. Leads the negotiation, closure, and documentation of customer renewals for customers.
- Works with CSM to invest in higher service levels for a customer with low MRR but high wallet and to identify and pursue opportunities for upgrades, cross-selling, and upselling
- Experienced professional using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Works independently but receives some guidance and direction from manager then determines best approach to accomplish work.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for colleagues with less experience.
- Meets or exceeds sales targets. Meets or exceeds pipeline targets. Ensures documentation necessary for the deal is properly maintained and updated and provides leadership updates on status, resources, and financial information.
- Creates advocates out of clients by delivering fanatical customer experience and leverages client advocates to drive additional sales.
- Ensures all relevant data and reporting into CRM in timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field required. Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered, at managers’ discretion.
- 3-5+ years successful B2B sales experience; 3+ years of experience in technology sales (cloud computing/SaaS/PaaS/) Experience is IT Staffing/Recruiting is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in all facets of sales: outbound lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, training, and closing skills required.
- Documented success in closing revenue generating business and successful history working under a quota required.
- Must have the experience and business savvy necessary to interact directly with CTO, CIO, CPO, VP and other senior roles within the customer organization.
- Able to communicate the same message in a different way to both technical and business-oriented people. Superior ability to adapt messages to stakeholders at all levels of the company, from CTO level to front-line technical support.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Account Executive Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position; salary + bonus opportunities (based on experience)
- Remote or Hybrid – you choose
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO + 10-day paid holidays
- Provided work equipment
- Company swag
- Opportunities to grow