Do you believe in the power of relationships? Do you have a tract record of success showing how those relationships have the power of shaping a company? Then consider joining our growing team here at SkillGigs as a Senior Marketplace/Enterprise Manager. This critical role cultivates exclusive and preferred healthcare facility client relationships, and consults on workforce solutions and processes. This US-based role, partners with our Healthcare Relationship Managers (HRM) and SkillGigs’ Partner Employers in order to source and confirm qualified clinicians and facilitate successful assignments. The ultimate goal is to be a key contributor to generated revenue by increasing clinicians working and market share.
SkillGigs a technology platform that is growing rapidly in the US market and making investments in our healthcare marketplace team. With a refreshed brand, we are looking to begin building a team of dynamic, multi-faceted data-driven professionals to take us to the next level of growth. Below you’ll find further detail.
But if you’re ready to chat, let’s chat! Please send us a ‘hello’ and an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is SkillGigs:
SkillGigs, Inc. is a talent marketplace that connects skilled healthcare and technology job seekers with job opportunities. Beginning in 2019, on the belief that companies, and talent want to interact in innovative ways, SkillGigs’ aims to remove traditional workforce barriers. We are dedicated to empowering users with freedom of choice and balancing the power equation back to the job seeker and employers.
Enterprise Manager Job Details:
Here’s an overview of the key responsibilities for the senior position:
- Build consultative relationships with facility client contacts, MSP-VMS/Partner Recruitment department, Account contacts or Regional Manager to overcome challenges, and offer strategic solutions related to fill order (i.e. details, file flow, or package).
- Educates clients and market partners, and considers their input, for best practices for technology implementation and utilization; to improve efficiencies and workflow as a result. Provide training to clients and SkillGigs (SG) Employers on any SG Technology changes.
- Maintain communication and manage client accounts within SkillGigs regarding open orders, candidate supply, confirmed clinicians, and contract end dates, and retention/extension of current placements.
- Provides strategic and operational oversight to support clients including user account management, candidate selection, communication, candidate orientation and on-boarding.
- Responsible for maintaining weekly revenue quota as assigned and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Directs HRM Team and SG Employer Partners through accurate order details and unit descriptions to ensure adequate candidate file flow so all work force needs are filled within contract timeframes.
- Match Gigs using SG Marketplace to increase coverage of submissions and booking process momentum. Identifies areas for improvement or efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring the candidate profile is updated in the Technology to ensure candidate meets Hospital/MSP-VMS partner client’s minimum requirements.
- Facilitate and work Accounts Receivable and Billing to resolve any outstanding issues between and customer and SkillGigs
- Business Develop and generation of new accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Required to Pass SkillGigs Market Account Management Certification Program
- Sales Certification Preferred
Minimum Sales Experience:
- 3-5 years’ sales / Account Management / Recruiting/operations in Travel Healthcare Staffing
- 2-4 years’ healthcare staffing or Human Resources related work/sales
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Senior Enterprise Manager Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position; salary + bonus opportunities (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO + 10-day paid holidays
- Provided work equipment
- Company swag
- Opportunities to grow