Do you love numbers? Do you believe operational efficiency comes for a cleanly coded spreadsheet? Then consider joining our growing team here at SkillGigs as a team Accountant. This critical role will effectively ensure the integrity, completeness, and timeliness of the financial reporting cycle.
SkillGigs a technology platform that is growing rapidly in the US market and making investments in our healthcare marketplace team. With strong growth ahead, we are looking to begin building a team of dynamic, multi-faceted data-driven professionals to take us to the next level of growth. Below you’ll find further detail.
But if you’re ready to chat, let’s chat! Please send us a ‘hello’ and an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is SkillGigs:
SkillGigs, Inc. is a talent marketplace that connects skilled healthcare and technology job seekers with job opportunities. Beginning in 2019, on the belief that companies, and talent want to interact in innovative ways, SkillGigs’ aims to remove traditional workforce barriers. We are dedicated to empowering users with freedom of choice and balancing the power equation back to the job seeker and employers.
Accountant Job Details:
Here’s an overview of the key responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting, records, general ledgers; prepare and analyze budgets.
- Reconciles all source data to the general ledger control account and develops internal controls.
- Prepares monthly financial statements and maintain monthly financial reports.
- Prepares consolidating worksheet and maintain inter-company accounts.
- Creates analytical spreadsheets using Excel.
- Utilizes judgement and initiative to problem solve issues and implement effective solutions on behalf of the officer.
- Manages correspondence and communications regarding business and financial issues with internal and external parties, including executives, auditors, regulators, and consultants.
- We are looking for people with talent, passion and integrity!
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
Skills & Experience
- Minimum: 3-5 years of progressive responsibility around accounting with demonstrated skills in a finance department
- Advanced QuickBooks experience is required (Enterprise)
- At least 3-5yrs of progressively responsible accounting experience with demonstrated skills in a finance department
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must! Vlookups, Pivot Tables, Data Validation, Query etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independent for prolong periods of time
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Enterprise Manager Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
- PTO + 10-day paid holidays
- Provided work equipment
- Company swag
- Opportunities to grow