Do you enjoy the thrill of connecting talented people to a company’s mission? Are you looking for a role where you can create a process and grow quickly? Then consider joining our growing team here at SkillGigs as our Talent Acquisition Manager. This new role will effectively and efficiently build our our US-based talent acquisition operations along with the direct growth of our team.
SkillGigs a technology platform that is growing rapidly in the US market and making investments in our healthcare marketplace team. With strong growth ahead, we are looking to begin building a team of dynamic, multi-faceted data-driven professionals to take us to the next level of growth. The SkillGigs Talent Acquisition Manager, requires an individual who is a VISIONARY leader with the ability to INSPIRE, GUIDE and PRODUCE great recruiting results! You need to have an eye for the “diamond in the rough” candidate, have BIG ideas for how to attract great talent, and have a demonstrated tool kit of experiences to draw from every day. You are (definitely) NOT the average recruiting leader!
Below you’ll find further detail. But if you’re ready to chat, let’s chat! Please send us a ‘hello’ and an updated resume to email@example.com.
Who is SkillGigs:
SkillGigs, Inc. is a talent marketplace that connects skilled healthcare and technology job seekers with job opportunities. Beginning in 2019, on the belief that companies, and talent want to interact in innovative ways, SkillGigs’ aims to remove traditional workforce barriers. We are dedicated to empowering users with freedom of choice and balancing the power equation back to the job seeker and employers.
Talent Acquisition Manager Job Details:
Here’s an overview of the key responsibilities:
- Develop the strategic vision of SkillGigs talent acquisition strategy and fulfillment.
- Deployment of a dynamic recruiting process (and philosophy) along with an innovative sourcing plan to attract top talent with a focus on corporate roles. Source and recruit great prospective candidates into the consideration process.
- Create and publish attractive job postings, review candidate resumes, screen and interview prospects and partner with leaders, hiring managers, or key stakeholders on recruitment needs.
- Develop meaningful relationships with candidates, to learn critical insights about motivations, capabilities, fit and readiness to join the company.
- Perform a mixture of analysis of recruitment data; establish and maintain KPIs for recruitment, quality hire, time-to-fill, candidate pipeline/funnel, and statuses.
- Lead and direct the energies and performance of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, coaching and developing them to assist with sourcing needs, recruitment support, interview scheduling, resume review, ATS management and other tasks to maximize team performance.
- Drive HR/Recruitment + Hiring Manager business partnership. Building sustainable and trusting relationships so that you can generate buy-in, bring leaders along a change journey and create momentum to align best-in-class strategies for attracting talent. Manage special projects to support organizational talent acquisition objectives.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of Recruiting and Talent Acquisition experience
- MUST HAVE previous experience utilizing major Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) like iCIMS, SAP SuccessFactors, Taleo, BrassRing, Workday, ADP, UltiPro, Lever, Greenhouse or other cloud-based ATS.
- MUST HAVE strong sense of accountability, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and actively manage competing priorities.
Skills (nice to have, not required)
- Experience with and understanding of other HR functions (HR, Benefits, Payroll, Onboarding, HRIS, etc.) to effectively make recommendations for improvements
- ATS/HRIS implementation experience
- Track record of building and supporting a recruiter/sourcer roles
- Experience working in a sales, technology based or marketplace environment
- Excel experience (pivot tables, v-lookups, basic formulas)
- Creative, upbeat and optimistic.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Enterprise Manager Benefits and Perks
- Full-time position
- Option: fully remote, hybrid (Houston) or virtual
- Health, Vision, Dental, 401k
- PTO + 10-day paid holidays
- Provided work equipment
- Company swag
- Opportunities to grow