Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys
Hiring Manager Satisfaction Survey Question Templates
If your company is growing, it’s expected that you’ll be making several hires. The best way to measure the quality of the candidates that you’re sending to your hiring managers is through hiring manager satisfaction surveys. These surveys measure the quality of candidates, the experience of your hiring managers, and overall satisfaction.
What do you measure in Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys
Let’s start with the initial launch of the job. In this portion of the hiring manager satisfaction survey, you measure the speed of which the job requisition has been approved and time to start recruiting. Also included is the overall efficiency of the recruiter’s ability to gather information and the accuracy of the job description.
Next, the hiring manager survey will request their feedback on the quality of the candidate generation process. This includes the quality and quantity of candidates, as well as the assessment of their skills and fit for the role.
Finally, you measure the overall satisfaction with the recruiting and any special programs. This gives you an idea of the overall satisfaction levels with your hiring managers complete experience with the recruiting. They can also provide feedback on any employee referral programs or events that were used to bring in candidates.
How to Distribute the Hiring Manager satisfaction survey templates
There are several ways you can implement hiring manager satisfaction templates. Collecting data and responses via paper surveys can be difficult since hiring managers will be less likely to go through the process of printing and completing the data. We believe the best approach is to either use a tool like Survey Monkey or Typeform to recreate the hiring manager satisfaction survey templates and then distribute via email for faster and higher response rates.
Sample Hiring Manager Survey Questions
There’s no silver bullet. You may want to edit or format some of these questions to better meet your needs, but here are a few sample questions.
1. Satisfaction with Job Launch
- How adept was the recruiter’s ability to approve the requisition and begin the recruiting process:
- How would you rate the efficiency of the recruiter’s initial information gathering prior to job launch?
- Did the recruiter understand the job requirements and your needs?
- Was the job description/posting accurate and cover all of the required skills and experience?
2. Satisfaction with Candidate Quality
- How satisfied were you with the quality of candidates presented
- How satisfied were you with the number of candidates presented
- How satisfied were you with the assessment and screening of job candidates
3. Process and Administration
- Were you satisfied with the communication with your recruiter
- Was your recruiter able to adjust based on candidate quality or volume
- Were you satisfied with the technology that was used during the recruiting process
- How easy was it to make decisions and schedule interviews/meetings
4. On-the-job performance questions
- How satisfied are you with the on-the-job performance of your recent hires during their first six months on the job?
- The retention rates of the people hired this year is
- How satisfied are you with the retention rates of your recent hires during their first 6 months on the job?
5. Evaluation of Special Programs
- Were you satisfied with the employee referral programs implemented by your recruiter
- Did your recruiter utilize any events? What was your level of satisfaction?
6. Overall Satisfaction with Recruiting
- Satisfaction with job launch
- Skill of Recruiter
- Overall Process