New Digital Marketplace Employer: Skill Spotlight
SkillGigs’ latest digital employer partner has a world of opportunities as it relates to the digital and tech world no matter if you’re an engineer, developer, or product designer. As a top retail company that is digitally led, this is a strong gig contender.
Have immediate impact.
While some companies promise to solve big, abstract problems, they are solving big, concrete ones. Their customers are treated as neighbors, friends, and family members, and they’ll tell us if we’re not meeting their needs. With over ten million households shopping their stores, they have over ten million opportunities to make a difference in someone’s life.
This is your chance to do “real” good.
The following are details on the top roles and skills that will get the most activity in the talent marketplace:
Digital Technology builds and maintains the tech that powers this $28 billion business. Members of this team work across infrastructure, data, security, software, network, and platform teams, and ensure the company is ready for the next 100 years.
- Specific to Android – Build world-class native mobile applications for millions of users using a variety of tools, such as Android Studio, Kotlin, JUnit, Android Arch Components, RxJava, Dagger, Lottie, Firebase, Charles, Postman, Zeplin, and more
- Specific to iOS – Build world-class native mobile applications for millions of users using a variety of tools, such as Xcode, Swift, RxSwift, XCUITest, Lottie, Firebase, Charles, Postman, Zeplin
Software Engineers & System Developers
Being a member of the Google Cloud Engineering team, your focus would be on designing and developing reusable components to improve all facets of our platforms, from deploying and configuring Kubernetes clusters to automatically configure DNS records of onboarded teams.
- You have expert knowledge in technologies such as React, Node, PHP, MySQL, Swift, Java, and Python
- Demonstrate high level knowledge of technologies such as VMware, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Gitlab, Harbor, Argo, Terraform, etc. and enjoy learning new ones as they emerge.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of architectural technologies, such as Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, etc. and are open to learning.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile software development methodology, continuous integration and continuous deployment approaches and tools.
- Knowledge of: Strong Authentication, End Point Security, Internet Policy Enforcement, Firewalls, Web Content Filtering, Database Activity Monitoring (DAM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Security +, Network +, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, CISM, SPLUNK Training
- SIEM experience with Splunk
- Experience using ticketing system
- Knowledge of NIST, PCI, HIPAA
IT Project Management
- 5+ years of experience in project management or IT management
- 1+ years of experience in project or IT management
- Deep systems implementation experience to leverage throughout assigned projects delivery life cycle
Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile / Scrum and project management tools
- Working knowledge of SQL, and how to build queries independently
- Knowledge of databases and data stores, and how to access data
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Advanced verbal / written communication and presentation skills
A team of designers, product managers, experience designers and more, Digital Product is tasked with visualizing the future of the customer experience, understanding our users, and finding creative solutions to hard problems.
- Proven track record (5+ years of experience) in digital product management
- Experience in mobile, web, or backend product development
- Extra points for experience in ecommerce product development
- Even more points for deep mobile experience, both web and native