Share in the Wealth with the Skillgigs Referral Program
There are many reasons people jump into travel nursing.
Adventure, freedom, and job opportunities are a few; however, money has been the number one reason people go to travel nursing.
But what if you want that vacation to last a little longer? Maybe you have a bill you want paid off or even just more money to splurge. A little extra cash could go a long way. By having an amazing circle of healthcare industry professionals and friends, a simple referral could land you and your friend up to $3000 total per referral! Here’s how:
- Refer friends: Visit the Skillgigs Referral Page and fill out the referral form.
- Register: Your friend will receive an email and will be prompted to register with Skillgigs.
- Reward: Once they begin their first assignment, both of you could earn up to a total of $3000.
It is that easy! There’s facilities across the country constantly in need of healthcare professionals. If you communicate with a healthcare relationship manager, it is possible to even travel with a person you refer! Why not double down and save money in the long run while also enjoying time with people you know.
Here are a few other details you and your referrals will want to know before you are able to get that extra cash:
- Referred RN must start assignment within 12 months from the date the referrals’ application is received.
- Referrer payouts prorated for assignments less than 13 weeks.
- Payouts occur at the end of assignment.
- Payouts will be prorated is assignment length changes due to fall-off, cancellation, early end date, etc.
We know you’ll feel good about referring a friend to Skillgigs and your friend will feel the same. This travel nurse adventure is a wild ride so why not share in the experience. Reach out to a healthcare relationship manager any time with referral questions or to find your next travel adventure.
Want to Refer Someone? CLICK HERE!
Curious about Skillgigs? CLICK HERE!
Interested in Travel Healthcare? CLICK HERE!
Looking for more career advice or healthcare news? CLICK HERE!